photodu Code of Ethics
A member of photodu club shall:
- Maintain a dignity of manner in their behavior, in the presentation of their photography and photographic services; and in all other forms of public contact.
- Observe the highest standard of honesty in all their transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
- Endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to samples displayed and to apply best efforts toward providing the best possible photographic products and services.
- Contribute to the advancement of the profession through support of industry standards, the education of fellow members, and the public at large.
- Recognize the authority of this club/association in all matters relating to the interpretation of this Code of Ethics.
Photodu: The objectives and purposes of this club shall be the advancement of Photodu photography, and to create, promote and maintain among its members:
- cordial personal relations, a spirit of cooperation and social activity;
- an interchange of thoughts, opinions and ideas;
- a high standard of conduct in accordance with this Code of Ethics.